Dyersburg/Dyer County has earned the reputation of a regional medical and health care center with an active medical community.
Dyersburg Regional Medical Center has been named one of the "Top Performers on Key Quality Measures" by the Joint commission, the leading accreditor of U.S. health care organizations.
County health department, minor emergency clinics, dialysis service, counseling, intermediate care facilities and nursing homes, and home health agencies complement the quality health care available in the Dyer County area. The hospital offers a variety of medical services including:
- Medical and surgical acute care
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Outpatient surgery
- Radiology, including radiographics, CAT scans, MRI, nuclear medicine and radiation oncology
- Endoscopy, clinical and anatomical laboratories
- Non-invasive cardiovascular services, including cardiac rehabilitation.
- Sleep disorders clinic
- Intensive care
- Respiratory care, physical therapy, home health, senior care program and ambulance services.
- Dyersburg Regional Medical Center, a regional health care facility with 225 licensed beds, offers a variety of inpatient and outpatient specialties that set it apart from other hospitals in the region. An active medical staff offers specialized care in a variety of areas unmatched by medical communities of comparable size.
- 12 clinics
- 62 physicians/surgeons representing more than 18 specialties
- 15 dentists
- 1 orthodontist
- 3 chiropractors 10 optometrists
- 3 opticians
- 1 dialysis center
- 8 home health agencies
- 2 retirement homes with 116 units
- 3 convalescent units with 282 beds
Dyersburg Regional Medical Center
400 East Tickle
Dyer County Health Department
1755 Parr Avenue
Med Search (Physician Referral)